I receive hundreds of inquiries every year on how to bring new food products to market—- Energy bars, confections, smoothies, seasoning blends, hot drinks, cold drinks, packaged goods, shelf stable foods- I have heard all your stories and have tried to answer all your questions.
I have written a book to help start ups like you understand how to bring your product to market.
- How Can I Find a Co-Packer?
- Will People Buy My Product?
- Can I Make and Sell Marijuana Infused Products?
- Who Can Help Me Create A Nutritional Label?
- Do I Need To Follow FDA and USDA Regulations?
- What Is A HACCP Plan? Do I Need One?
- Can I Patent My Product?
- I want to be USDA Certified Organic-Is That Expensive?
- Can My Product Be Shelf Stable Like A Twinkie, But Without The Bad Stuff?
- Can I Sell A Product Made In My Home?
I wrote this book to help you – the entrepreneur-help yourself. I love helping people but I love helping INFORMED people even more, so if you have a ton of questions for me, buy this book- I bet most of them will be answered in there!