I receive hundreds of inquiries every year on how to bring new food products to market—- Energy bars, confections, smoothies, seasoning blends, hot drinks, cold drinks, packaged goods, shelf stable foods- I have heard all your stories and have tried to answer all your questions. A client suggested I write a book that outlines everything a start up company should know about developing food products– but written for the layman! So I did—and here it is!
- JUST the Ebook: $39.99
- Ebook + 1 Hour Coaching $100.00 For a hour long 1:1 discussion about your product-this 1 hour deal only in conjunction with the book
- Trade Show Guide 2013-2014 $10 A big listing of professional trade shows
I wrote this book to help you – the entrepreneur-help yourself. I love helping people but I love helping INFORMED people even more, so if you have a ton of questions for me, buy this book- and then give me a call.
After we speak you may or may not want to hire me-and I may or may not be able to take you on as a client but I promise I will do everything in my power to help you understand way more than you did before you came to this site, bought my book and spoke to me!
The Book Includes Answers to Typical Start Up Questions!
- How Can I Find a Co-Packer?
- Will people buy my product?
- Can you help me make marijuana infused food products?
- Who can do my nutritional label?
- Do I need to get the FDA/USDA involved?
- What about the Cottage Industry/Home Made Food Act?
- Do I need to do a shelf life study?
- What IS a shelf life study?
- What are the FDA/USDA regulations for my product?
- What is a HACCP plan? Do I need one?
- Can I patent my product?
- Can I tell people my product will save the world?
- I want to be USDA certified organic-is that expensive?
- Can my product be shelf stable like a twinkie but without all the bad stuff ?