I receive hundreds of inquiries every year on how to bring new food products to market—- Energy bars, confections, smoothies, seasoning blends, hot drinks, cold drinks, packaged goods, shelf stable foods- I have heard all your stories and have tried to answer all your questions.
I have written a book to help start ups like you understand how to bring your product to market.
The E-Book Includes It All- Check out some of the topics I included!
- How Can I Find a Co-Packer?
- What is My Products Shelf-Life?
- Can I Make and Sell Marijuana Infused Products?
- Who Can Help Me Create A Nutritional Label?
- Do I Need To Follow FDA and USDA Regulations?
- What Is A HACCP Plan? Do I Need One?
- Can I Patent My Product?
- I want to be USDA Certified Organic-What Is The Process?
- Can My Product Be Shelf Stable Like A Twinkie, But Without All Those Chemicals?
- Can I Sell A Product Made In My Home?
Plus A Free Gift For You
I am excited to add on this free Trade Show Guide as a thank you for buying my Ebook (or Ebook 1 hour of consulting)
The 2016 Food Industry Trade Show Listings FREE
(* Go to my STORE if you just want the Trade Show Guide for Free!)